SnowHawk is the name of my latest ride. Last fall we went to the SEMA show and I was convinced I NEEDED a Jeep. Within one week I had my new Jeep Rubicon! After one test drive I knew I had to go home with that Jeep! I loved the ride, the sound, and the ability to go anywhere I wanted to go. No hiking trails would be off limits to me any longer. Snow wont stop me either! In fact, snow is encouraged!!!
I always heard that Jeeps were a money pit, but I didn’t really understand why until now. I LOVE modifying my Jeep to make it look and perform just how I need it to with a little personal flair! Here’s a list of what I’ve done so far, as well as what is on it’s way!
- ProClip phone holder
- KCHilites Light Bar
- DV8-OffRoad Light Bar Bracket
- DV8-Off Road Rear and Front Bumpers
- DV8-Off Road Bumper Mounted Tire Rack
- Mopar 2 ” Lift
- Bestop SunRider Soft Top
- SmittyBuilt Portable Air Compressor
- SmittyBuilt HiJack
- Oracle Lighting 3rd Brake Light
- Oracle Lighting LED Halos
- Oracle Lighting LED Rock Lights
- DreamMaker Side Graphics
My future wish list is equally as long, but in time, it will happen:
- DV8-OffRoad Beadlock Wheels
- DV8-Off Road Front Skid Plate
- Oracle Lighting Interior Lights
- BF Goodrich Tires
- Trail Doors
- Countless little things 🙂
I’m including some pictures we’ve taken along the way. I hope you enjoy them. I’ll keep posting as we make progress so you can see not only the Jeep, but the great places the Jeep will take us to. Besides hiking in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, we have a few Jeep adventures scheduled for 2019.